UPON CHECKING IN:
- Look at the window for orientation.
- Familiarize yourself with location of the fire exits.
- Find the fire alarm button in the hallway or at the staircase.
- Follow the procedures of fire protection.
- Follow the fire safety regulations.
IN CASE OF FIRE:
- FIRST OF ALL KEEP CALM AND DO NOT PANIC!
- When the fire alarm is activated, immediately, without panic, move towards the nearest evacuation exit. DO NOT TAKE BAGGAGE WITH YOU.
- If you witness the fire, contact the hotel receptionist immediately.
- If there is smoke in the room, move to the exit bending or crawling. Smoke and gases may rise up.
- Leave the room, close the door tight and move to the nearest emergency exit.
- Follow the emergency exit signs.
- Never use the elevator!
IF YOU CAN NOT LEAVE YOUR ROOM:
- If there is smoke outside, keep the window closed. If there is no smoke, open a window and hang out a sheet or blanket.
- CALL FOR HELP.
- If the door becomes hot or smoke enters from under it, do not open the door.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a wet towel.
- Use wet towels and sheets to plug them into the cracks around the door.
- KEEP CALM AND DO NOT PANIC!
STANDARD TELEPHONE – 01
CELLPHONE – 112